Leading IT consulting company

No.u?

Verbal- 84.70, PS- 80.46. Quants- 64.49
Will I get calls from other companies or I have to appear the test again?

okk

My score was 210 ( ps:87 quant:87 verbal:98 ) but still I didn’t get the call

Hii guys…event is postponed…no interview will be there on 28 Oct…I get mail regarding this.
Is anyone get mail of postponed??

Yes… They have postponed it.

Yup

what is the venue they had mentioned? and when is it postponed to now?

No mentioned

@wali_3319673 @monalisa_3033808 Declining an interview will not bar you from getting subsequent calls. I would suggest you edit your answer and correct it.

Hi,
In the below link, it says, "In case the company has only one location for its event then your status would show as “Interview Decline(1/2)” based on the number of times you have declined the job interview. "
Continuing the discussion from What do different status for my job application in my eLitmus profile mean?:

So, if one declines citing reason other than “Location not suitable” they would get Interview Decline (1/2) and if they do it again wouldn’t they be blacklisted by eLitmus?

Not blacklisted by Elitmus. But If a candidate declines interview call for same Company 2 times.then that company may never consider that candidate again.

1 Like

If you read the pointers on the link you mentioned, there is no mention of being blacklisted. If you have been allowed to apply for a particular job, your application will be processed by the company no matter what. In case an application is blacklisted, it will be explicitly communicated to the candidate on his eLitmus account or via email from our system. I again request you to correct the information you have provided in your answer.

Also, it is always a good idea to let the company know that you have declined with a particular reason. Since the company understands that you are unavailable and might give you more preference when conducting another round of interviews.

1 Like

Any idea about the location and timing of selection process in Delhi NCR??

Thanks, I understood now.
Changes made to my answer above.

I have an aggregate of 130 marks. Yet I didn’t get call. Can one say min marks at which it called

I think they are calling female candidate… any one male candidates got call?

Did anyone got a mail of something for this drive ???

I declined as the date was not convinient to me,but now I can attend the same.If its postponed,will I get the call letter now?

If you declined, then you will not be able to attend this drive.
Don’t worry, you will be called in the next drive. :slightly_smiling_face: