Leading IT consulting company

nothing will happen .but does not accept it .if u r not going

Kieā€¦

what is the test procedure? how many rounds n where?

1 Like

@monalisa_3033808
Nothing will happen if you do not respond. They will consider you in their next drive.

@priya_3373643 @liza_3284058
There may be a Group Discussion followed by Technical interview, then HR round. It will not be tough. Just prepare the skills you mention in your resume.
Also look up situation questions like Describe a situation where you had to collaborate with a difficult colleague., or Describe a time when you received criticism.
All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

any of the boy got call?

pls tell the venue if possible??

@monalisa_3033808 what was ur score?

No.u?

Verbal- 84.70, PS- 80.46. Quants- 64.49
Will I get calls from other companies or I have to appear the test again?

okk

My score was 210 ( ps:87 quant:87 verbal:98 ) but still I didnā€™t get the call

Hii guysā€¦event is postponedā€¦no interview will be there on 28 Octā€¦I get mail regarding this.
Is anyone get mail of postponed??

Yesā€¦ They have postponed it.

Yup

what is the venue they had mentioned? and when is it postponed to now?

No mentioned

@wali_3319673 @monalisa_3033808 Declining an interview will not bar you from getting subsequent calls. I would suggest you edit your answer and correct it.

Hi,
In the below link, it says, "In case the company has only one location for its event then your status would show as ā€œInterview Decline(1/2)ā€ based on the number of times you have declined the job interview. "
Continuing the discussion from What do different status for my job application in my eLitmus profile mean?:

So, if one declines citing reason other than ā€œLocation not suitableā€ they would get Interview Decline (1/2) and if they do it again wouldnā€™t they be blacklisted by eLitmus?

Not blacklisted by Elitmus. But If a candidate declines interview call for same Company 2 times.then that company may never consider that candidate again.

1 Like

If you read the pointers on the link you mentioned, there is no mention of being blacklisted. If you have been allowed to apply for a particular job, your application will be processed by the company no matter what. In case an application is blacklisted, it will be explicitly communicated to the candidate on his eLitmus account or via email from our system. I again request you to correct the information you have provided in your answer.

Also, it is always a good idea to let the company know that you have declined with a particular reason. Since the company understands that you are unavailable and might give you more preference when conducting another round of interviews.

1 Like