Cisco TAC | 2016/17

When did you get the background check form and offer letter ?

And are we needed to attach our previous offer letters ? I have the offer letters in the form of email only.

Hello Kaushik,
I had given the interview on 6th oct, 2018. After that the person from elitmus team said me that I will get call about further joining process. As they said me that I am selected. But there has been no call to me. What way they contact those who are selected?

Hi Aman,
Did you get any call or mail from cisco or elitmus. I was also told that I was selected.

Hey Shubham if they said that you are selected it means you should wait for about a week more to hear from them.
I got offer letter on 4th October for the interview attended on 22nd September.

Check your mail again.It would come on the mail id given on the resume and it comes from a third party …from Komal Kumari or perhaps someone else in “adecco”.It doesn’t come directly from cisco.So check again. I also mistook it for some random recruiter’s mail.

For the people who have received their joining/offer letter, how long after the background check mail, did you receive the offer letter ?

Hello Aman,
Thanks for your information.
I got the mail from Komal Kumari about On-boarding form. I have filled it.
After how many days they will send the offer letter and what is your joining date.

Hello Kayenaat,
Thanks for your information.
I got the mail from Komal Kumari about On-boarding form. I have filled it.
After how many days they will send the offer letter and what is your joining date.

Hello Deepak,
What is your joining date.

I have just filled and sent the background check details.Waiting for the joining letters. So no idea how many days it takes

Did anyone from 6th october delhi drive got any mail from cisco or any such mail…

There were few people around 5-6 in the delhi drive who were told that they are on hold , did anything like that happen in bangalore drive …and did any of them received any info/mail.

Hi guys, did anyone recieve the offer letter post onboarding verification process?

did you get your joining letter now.

I have not…

And when was your interview?

After taking home test my status shows “CONFIRMED”
What does this mean?
I have not attended any interview yet.

No…not yet…did you get yours?

No…