Cisco TAC | 2016/17

6 oct

Did anyone here just receive the offer letter from Cisco ? Iā€™m not sure what to do next tho ! Are we supposed to go to Adeccoā€™s office and verify the documents ? And what about all those forms that are attached with the mail !? Anyone who has previously responded to this mail kindly guide us, thanks.

The offer letter

I have received the same. I believe we have to go the branch office for the verification of documents.

canā€™t we send the scanned copies of the required documentsā€¦?

Are you from the NCR drive? Coz im from the same but havenā€™t received any offer letter yet.

They arenā€™t very clear about it in the mail. I guess we have to visit their office but what bout all those forms ? Do we need to fill it up and then take printouts ?

So, we need to report at branch office before the expected DOJ ā€¦? For documents its ur choiceā€¦i guessā€¦! You can either take printouts first and then fill it.

Yesā€¦NCR drive. In next 1-2 days you will getā€¦ i know 2 others who havenā€™t got it yet.

It would be better if we visited their office at least a few days prior to our doj in order to make things hassle free, I suppose.

yeah right

Did you reply to the mail ? They have asked to reply in order to send an acknowledgement. I did reply but instantly I got an autogenerated reply from guru swamy saying kindly request u to loop me in Cisco email. Do we need to send an acknowledgement on that email ?

I did that tooā€¦so i send an ACK to guru swamy.

Hello pankajā€¦what is your joining date??

expected DOJ - 15 nov

Okay

Hey!! Which mail are you talking about ? What documents have they asked for? Can you please tell me.I havenā€™t received any such mail yet

The offer letter from Cisco. The mail has a few other documents along with the offer letter. We are supposed to fill them out and submit the hard copies at Adecco, Banglore before we join Cisco.

Okayā€¦when is the joining date?

Did you get your offer letter yet? I heard some people got theirs