Accenture ASE 2016

What is the usual minimum socre for each section of aptitude for accenture software egineer post?

hi chandra
my result of ph test is 44.22 percentile in verbal, 4.47 in logical and 93.19 in quants. Is there any chances of getting call letter from any software company?
I M 2016 Pass out with no backlog and do not have any education gap

Donā€™t waste time waiting. Score at least (a minimum)80 percentile throughout each section.
May be some company will consider ur quants skill to shortlist,but the score u have right now limits ur opportunity.

ok ty chandra but from where can i practice logical questions?
can you suggest books or website which will contain similar questions?

noā€¦ you must have 60% and above in B.E for accenture.

One Question: Just in case ā€“
Note - This one is hypothetical - not that big fan of accenture but its certainly not a bad option.

Just want to know if I get selected in accenture today as ASE, and I am a flexible guy who is willing to work any place, anywhere what do you think that the actual job starts by when.

i.e. - Whats the difference between selection and Day1 at Job in case of Accenture.

Cheers - Happy Jobless Days !!:cry: :no_mouth::relaxed:

Hey are you sure about this, I thought(just thought) Accenture provided good job roles - if not exactly a programmer than atleast a Salesforce or big data analyst. But If what you are saying has truth I want my money back from these eLit guys.

Last year my friend got selected (off campus) in Accenture on November, joining date was January.
Nobody is a fan of any company, down the line you are going to switch companies.
This an opportunity for those who have less score in 10th or 12th.

u can prepare from elitmuszone.com,m4maths.com and cat arun sharma

Chandra
what is the process of selection ? i mean only interview rounds or aptitude as well??

No Aptitude, once u get call letter, just one HR interview in which they ask basic HR quesn and technical.

no technical round as well?

I have mentioned technical.
Technical and HR at a time.

1 Like

My college name isnā€™t in the Accenture list of colleges. Plz tell me what to do?? I have given elitmus for this company only.

When will Accenture start drives for ā€œAssociate Software Engineersā€ for 2016 passout batch ?? November is at an end!

so writing elitmus is not going to be usefull for 2015 batch at all ???

First time in history of elitmus ,accenture havenā€™t conducted drive for Associate Software Engineer till now this year its November ending.

Accenture has always been recruiting thru elitmus for more than 6-7 years and elitmus too is known mainly for accenture only.

Everyone knows that they had given test 4-5 times just for such opportunity and are waiting since more than a year.

This was the only my last hope and I am still in hope that soon accenutre will start drives for 2016 like last year and save all of usā€¦

Accenture already have recruited 2016 batch, in Delhi drive.
It was held on 24th sep, 2016. And again It will recruit, its just that the drive is postponed not ā€œcancelledā€.

they will recruit for the same ITO profile ?

may i know wat are the topics need to be prepared for quants ???