Accenture ASE 2016

You are asking for eLitmus or accenture drive?

I am no saint, but dude you look restless. Chill down man, I know itā€™s easy to post in forums like these but mark my words do not get frustrated. Accenture may conduct or may not - but there is entire world to be aimed for whether if accenture does or does not conduct it. Work hard, aim high & let the chips fall the way it may. Godspeed !

1 Like

Eligibility Is 55%for ase right?

Noā€¦55%
Only Full Time course is eligible.60% above ASE -ITO rightā€¦

elitmus drive ?

Iā€™m asking that you want quant topics for eLitmus exam or for accenture drive, as you have posted your query here in accenture drive post.

They are u call Admin elitmus office call 08861608907

i want quants for elitmus exam ??

Why are you putting question mark ,when you are saying something not asking. Itā€™s confusing.
Well, the topics you need to prepare is Number System, Probability ,Permutations & Combination, Time and Work & Geometry. Do as much questions as you can, as quant is the toughest section. I studied from Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude and m4maths.com .
All the best!!

I donā€™t understand what you are trying to say?
Should I contact them on the no. provided by you or what?

55% is written for Maharashtra students I have seen for Accenture

if they u called for ITO role are there any chances that why the Accenture drive was till postponed tentative December 2016

hey nidhi what are the topics to prepare for problem solving section???

Cryptarithmetic is the most important topic and gives you 30 marks for sure.
And logical reasoning.

Hi Guys is Accenture Associate IT Operations - Level 12 hiring Only BE/BTech or MCA also included ?

Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 batch (full time course only)
The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
Backlogs: No standing backlogs
Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education
Good pH score
The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country
Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate

I have copied the eligibility of Accenture Delhi drive from the mail I got. I hope it will clear your doubt.

tq @nidhi_2424774

1 Like

Hey Chandra, do you have any info regarding the joining date for the off campus studentsā€¦?

hey any idea or could anyone provide with information regarding joining for ASE profile as many of us were selected since feb 18 but havent recieved offer letter or anything yet.