Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

Same in my case

What can be done on this?

Same in my case also

Is there written test on verbal and problem solving

Anyone got offer letter?

Not as of now…and do any one have solution for above problem…

Keep force submitting that is all that can be done i guess

I am also facing same problem. Have you find any solution?

Just keep submitting it again and again and also raise a query in the help desk.

How do we connect with Accenture people to resolve this issue ?it’s been an month …no solution yet

Is there only it operation associate role for accenture ??and application developement associate role for accenture ???

Just post your query in the help desk section and submit the forms if you feel whatever you have given is correct.Don’t expect them to reply ,cause they might or might not reply but they will go through your query that you had mentioned and they might accept your forms.

I don’t have the PDC,what should I do?

Bro have u got offer letter for accenture

Did anyone got loi or offer letter of Accenture drive held on 22nd june in Bangalore

Can anyone tell what topics should be prepared for the Quant section?

Which platform is used for conducting the test? COCUBES/ WHEEBOX/ AMCAT ?

I am Tejeswimi i am.facing same problem.My college name was correct but college code was wrong. Can you help me how to rectify it .I raised a query and uploaded the documents.will they change the college code and approve it or reject it??

I am Tejeswimi i am.facing same problem.My college name was correct but college code was wrong. Can you help me how to rectify it .I raised a query and uploaded the documents.will they change the college code and approve it or reject it?

when did you gave the accenture drive