Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

Pls any one help me…my drive was 21st September till now i don’t get any mail regarding document verification

Sep 21st 2019

Yeah me too attended that drive i also didint get any update how long will it take to verify please help out us

I attended on 21st September and received mail regarding documentation on 27th sep. I saw it late and started my uploading on 8th oct i completed my tasks before due date out of 12 tasks only 10 got approved and 2 are still in submitted state!? Does any one facing same issue. When will it get approved

How many days it took to approve!?

Which pbm r u facing regarding rejected task

Hello sir,
I dont have original 5th semester marksheet.But I have the screenshot of online result for same.As well as I have 6th sem marksheet which consist of 5th sem marks.What should I do?What document should I apply for the 5th sem in educational details field?
Sir please do give me solution for this.

Hello Shivam,
Can you please tell me after how many days of interview will I get shortlisted email for an offer letter?

What to put in Credit score and Grade??
Plz help how to fill .

You just give the credit score that is mentioned in the certificate i.e 4 for the first subject and grade as well

Depends if there are too many applicants it may take long. In some cases it get approved in two days. Don’t you worry it will get approved before the due date

If you have a e certificate which has the college logo and with necessary names it will accept. But to be careful rise a query.

i entered the same college name but it showing that the college name is not same as the document uploaded

Did your task got approved by this method ?? Please let me know as soon as possible.
“You just give the credit score that is mentioned in the certificate i.e 4 for the first subject and grade as well”
Mine got rejected for " update your all semester marks card & signature clear scan copy as per given documents"

Do task get approved by this method. Because the CGPA is calculated as wrong.

This happened to me too

Anyone from Accenture Drive held at Mumbai on 19th October at KJ Somaiya ?

Sharing the ■■■■■■■■ invite link for Accenture 19th October drive

Can they reject or accept application if we have year wise mark sheets ???

Getting the same warning! please help