Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

Can anyone tell me…
In permanent address section, there is a coloumn Period of stay from
period of stay to…
what dates is to be mentioned in this?

@wali_3319673 Sir should we include our practical subjects as well during the task completion?

All the marks should be included as your percentage is taken for all subjects

1 Like

Yesterday I have submitted total 4 task but it is showing me only 2 task is submitted and approved and it is written to complete a task within next 3 days but actually in the task section it is written as 17 Dec is a due date . Actually now I don’t have my provisional certificate right now and it will take time so now I have to complete it within 3 days or within the due date.
Anyone plz help me please…

@priyanka_3633972 ,
Don’t worry, they will give you time to upload provisional.
Complete other tasks and please arrange for your provisional certificate at the earliest.

@deepak_3615667,
Means the marks you get after clearing.
I had replied to your message about this.

Thank u so much sir

While uploading Identity details…
All my files were in correct format.
But when i started uploading it, it was showing invalid id proof
What to do with that???

@ankit_3395215
I guess that is a problem with scanned both side or only front side.

Is a group made for this batch yet?
It would be easier for everyone to discuss and solve each other’s problem.

I scanned front side of all the id’s.
Is that an error??

No groups are made i guess.

Anyone selected from previous drives please help me in uploading marks details. I am confused in credit score and credit index.

Anyone got invalid mark list or “branch does not match” warning while uploading marksheets?

2 Likes

I’ve ignored the warning and proceeded to next one.
I’m stuck at LOA.

Hi.
I got text messages like you provide insufficient data please check your mail regarding task 6…
But in my mail there is no rejection and approved

Is there any solution?

Yeah I got similar error. My degree is given as B-Tech by default and I’m not able to change it. I think that’s creating the issue

While submitting the marksheets, I am getting a warning message that the branch does not match with the uploaded document. Can anyone help regarding this?

Does anyone know why thw result for 1&2 dec drive has not been declared yet?
Can anyone from Elitmus help us regarding dis.

I have completed my MCA degree through lateral entry scheme ie , only 4 semesters. But while uploading my semester marks in this portal 6 semesters marks are mandatory, so i can’t able to submit form. Can any one give me solution

Hello All! I got an mail to upload my documents in site, but after uploading the docs, I got a return mail that says, college does not meet the eligibility criteria. Can anyone solve this issue? TIA!

results are declared for bangalore and delhi location

what is student id / reg number in 12 and 10 marks detail??