Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

Anyone got an invite to attend the interview for bangalore location which will be held on 22nd Dec ??

Guys I received a mail yesterday regarding resubmission of my semester marks details (task no. 6) again as it was showing me an error that the marks are not uploaded properly according to semester. but i had uploaded the correctly, even my CGPA semester wise as well as overall was also correct when calculated by the backend CGPA calculator shown at the time of submission the task. I raised a query related to help desk regarding it as well but there is no response from there side, Can somebody please help me on this. Please revert back ASAP.

Haan Mene ki thi attend.

@abhishek_3605259,
This is a known problem of mismatch between auto generated marks and actual marks.
I guess it happens due to rounding off.

You can change your marks to that of the auto-calculated one.
Some from the previous batch had also faced this.

sir the issue is not the missmatching of marks. the marks and the number of subjects are also matching that i entered manually and those in my marksheets still it gave error yesterday,

I raised the same query yesterday as well to the help desk and ask them to cross verify the marksheets and manually uploaded marks details, but no response from other side yet.

will this affect my selection in Accenture?
Also all the other documents submitted are verified by them. My IDs as well as educational documents. Just one section is left submitted only.

Next step is waiting for offer letter.
It will take some time, so please don’t panic if you don’t get any emails for the next 1-2 weeks.

1 Like

Bengaluru 2nd Dec people, I got link to upload documents.

Me too bro. Is that mean are we selected

Sir ,I got a mail from Accenture for task notification and documents upload.what does this mean? They haven’t mentioned about rejection or anything which shows I have cleared PI.

That means you cleared PI and selection depends on document verification and vacancy and all

What abt Delhi dec-2 drive ,anyone received mail?

Anyone from Delhi location who got mail regarding 2nd dec interview result??

Guys from 2nd december Delhi location I received mail to upload documents.

1 Like

i have not got any mail…ho skta h me select ni hua

I received a mail from Accenture. I had attended drive on 1&2nd, Greater Noida.

Visit the link. All tasks are given there.
You will see and know which documents are required.

@wali_3319673 need help… I am trying to upload LOA and I’m getting “Invalid LOA”. What to do?

those who have not received the mail till now are rejected?

@bharath_3339339,
Check file size, file name.
Make sure you’ve downloaded latest LOA.

@pulkit_3459001,
I’m afraid yes.
They usually send the mail to all selected candidates at once only.