When do Accenture start recruiting 2017 batch

Then why did they select us if they don’t have any recruitment and I am not saying that Accenture is fake I mean their off campus drive through Elitmus and AMCAT is fake

Nah!! You are just frustrated bro!! And it’s normal. Chill!!
Think it in this way like u have one job in your hand and try for another job!!

If you are from mech dept then you can’t apply for CGI. Try for other companies.

May be it will take time or we won’t get joining but guys from your batch…you attended on 7th Jan right ? Most of them got and they are working.
Does that make the drive Fake ??

Just because we are not getting joining dates doesn’t change anything about the drive.

Even if I get good pH score? I heard companies see the score rather than dept

That’s the fact they select in bulk and give joining to some of them

I personally know some of guys from last year , who are still waiting for their joining.

That what I was saying

Don’t be too negative,be positive that you got selected you are now no longer jobless,they recruit and send letters slowly which doesn’t mean it is fake but like you people feel insecure

Ok then rely on Accenture but later you too will understand the fact

I am just seeing the possible scenarios,I think you made a mistake by not get selected in the drives in elitmus which many companies conduct

I didn’t get you bro

Give me your ■■■■■■■■ number since I am from 2017 batch I need many clarifications

No bro score does matter but your dept also matter. Every company have different criteria. See cgi eligibility criteria and you will understand.

Hey bro some people got Candidature in progress reply also, through campus.queries

That is the earlier case now all are getting the reply that they they don’t have any recruitment

No, I know people who got candidature in progress status just few days back. You are so frustrated for just getting that kind of no requirement mail

1 Like

After few days you will get that they don’t have any recruitment now