When do Accenture start recruiting 2017 batch

I didn’t get you

Did you attend for TCS off campus drive?

Yes

How many came for drive ,how many got selected ,when was the drive

My drive was on 7th jan

Dude what is your problem ??
Why everywhere you are spreading rumours that Accenture will not give joining.
First, you should know its a service based company, it recruits students and onboard them according to their business needs.
Myself I’m waiting for the Joining letter and many of the others are also waiting.
Many of the students got their joining on 2nd March you know , if you didn’t get on 2nd March then its a fake drive ?? really ??

You yourself is telling everyone not to rely on Accenture, than why are you still waiting ??
Stop it Dude, I have seen your comments everywhere in ADDA and Facebook also.

Be more sensible and if you cant wait or if you are in hurry please try in some other company.

Again , many of the students are waiting, you are not alone. So, keep it cool.

4 Likes

I am saying this because many got a reply from campus queries that they don’t have recruitment besides many from 2015 batch did not get joining.I don’t mean to mislead you guys and I am not waiting for Accenture at all.

Does cgi ,mind tree ,capgemini recruit mechanical.since I am from mechanical I want to get placed asap.what are the other companies that recruit bulk

Did you talked to guys from 2015 Batch? Do you know them personally?
I know 3 of my Seniors from 2015 Batch who got their joining in Accenture after 3-4 months of their Interview.

If you are not waiting or not interested than please stop misleading everyone, you are commments will miss lead the guys from 2017 batch who want to give a try in Accenture through Elitmus.

And you are you are not waiting then please stop doing this everywhere.
Bro understand this,its a important matter for everyone who are waiting from so long, and eveywhere you are writing its a fake drive and eveything. It may mislead candidates who are waiting and will create a panic stituation for many of them.

We all are hoping for the best.

1 Like

Well said brother :slight_smile:

Do cgi recruit mechanical

I want to get placed in any of mind asap

Then what about that reply many getting from campus queries

Then y did you went for Accenture,you should have tried other who h recruit fastly

Because before I didn’t know about the fact.That’s why I don’t want anybody to face such kind of situation

What reply they got ?? Candidature in progress ?
Is that written ?

You don’t know anything about what they are doing or wether they will give it or not.
We will know about that.

No they said that they don’t have any recruitment
I am attaching the mail

So Accenture drive was fake ?
Everycompany calls on requirement basis.

Bro i have got the same reply but that does’t mean that they will not give you joining. But yes there is no exact time when u will get it it can be upto 1 year!! you will get it for sure if u have that patience!! It’s better if u try for other companies maybe u can get a better one!!

So they are indirectly saying that they will not Hire you bro accept this hard truth