Status in elitmus Dashboard

Might be, you had any take from home test? Hence attended.

I have given an Accenture interview on 19 October 2019 and all my friends recieved shortlisted mail on 23 October 2019 but I don’t recieve any mail from Accenture and in elitmus status is only showing confirmed.Please tell me whether I am selected or not.

Didn’t u get the mail alongwith an id and password to upload the documents and LOA?

Thanks for sharing the above link., it really helpful , I got my answer there of my question…

I applied in a job and got shortlisted in every round after this i got an notification as offered and after 2 days it shows attended i do not get it. what does it means?? there is no any call from the company through mail and no link to proceed further more what i need to write now.

I have my status shown as attended in the dashboard after taking an online test what does that mean

I have completed the interview process, and it shows ‘Offered’ in the job section. However, I have not received any intimation from the company directly, as to if I have been selected or not. I am not sure what to make of this situation. It will be really helpful if someone helps me understand what’s going on behind the curtains and what I should expect.

Hey

Did you receive the offer letter ?