Status in elitmus Dashboard

Its showing Applied.

1 Like

what yours showing. and when and where did u given the interview

Mine is also showing applied. Before that it was showing offered.

Where u given ur interview and have u got selectedā€¦have u submited ur eaf form

I attended on 10april.I got congrats mail from Elitmus as I selected Iā€™m Accenture. And I got mail from Accenture to send documents. I sent all documents offer that I got another mail as offer pending. Urs?

Yesterday given on 20 march and they have aseked again to fill eaf form .I aslo got message from elitmus about that I havr selected

Any idea when they may send ol/jl?

No dont know

I am also waiting for the sameā€¦got selected on 20th marchā€¦10 days back I sent all documentsā€¦ It is showing candidature in progressā€¦

I got a mail from Accenture as offer pending on 10 May.

from where u have given the interview? Is it pune?

I received mail from elitmus team that I got selected for CGI on 10th June and status is also changed to offered but i didnā€™t get any intimation from CGI, what should I have to do now??

Did u get offer letter??

No not yet.What about you.

I received mail from elitmus that, I m selected for cgi, and also mailed me to fill eaf form, but still I didnt get any confirmation from cgi

I got a call from mindtree I accepted that and now it is showing confirm time is over what should I do now??

what is the meaning of ā€œConfirmedā€ Status

can you explain what does the meaning of status ā€œConfirmedā€

Hi Rishabhchatu,
Confirmed means you have accepted the interview call.
If you have already attended, it will take some time to change to the next status.

What does the status ā€œAttendedā€ mean, in the Interviews section? Although the interview proces hasnā€™t been held yet.