Status in elitmus Dashboard

I think some times companies forgot to inform e-litmus team about candidate status because i attempted webyog in nov 2015 but status is still confirm and i didn’t get any call from webyog directly.

If the status is Confirm, and we did not get any mail from company…should we assume, we are not selected for the next round? or we should contact e-litmus team?

Because, I had a word with e-litmus team , all the time they say they will update but its been 3 weeks they didn’t updated.

Please share your experience Anu.

yes, i had same experience.they told me that status will be changed after 1 week but…since its been around 4-5 months and status is still confirm.
the other thing…webyog is starting hiring for 2016 batch…so i assume that i am not selected.

What the exact meaning of applied in the status.becz thay have mention so many meaning.is there any changes of getting cl frm cmpy

Applied means you showed your interest to attend that particular company…but, not got shortlisted to attend the interview.

I am also looking for an update on my status for Cogneau. This FAQ might help.

2 Likes

I have attended the interview and got selected aslo…but know its showing me applied.

you attended the interview as experienced or fresher?

The requirements was 2 months
to 1 yr exp.Acatly i have given all the round of interview and got mail from elitmus and accenture also that i have selected .and HR also called me saying that u will receive offr letter sooner.but afterwards no prcess held i mail the accenture and call elitmus also bt dint get any positive reply.
but today i got mail from elitmus saying that to fill EAF form again some discrepancy in the EAF form

ok …, then i guess u need to fill that form and wait for your offer letter… they might be processing all the offer letters who got selected in the earlier drives… what is the status showing now in your portal… is it offered or applied?

Its showing Applied.

1 Like

what yours showing. and when and where did u given the interview

Mine is also showing applied. Before that it was showing offered.

Where u given ur interview and have u got selected…have u submited ur eaf form

I attended on 10april.I got congrats mail from Elitmus as I selected I’m Accenture. And I got mail from Accenture to send documents. I sent all documents offer that I got another mail as offer pending. Urs?

Yesterday given on 20 march and they have aseked again to fill eaf form .I aslo got message from elitmus about that I havr selected

Any idea when they may send ol/jl?

No dont know

I am also waiting for the same…got selected on 20th march…10 days back I sent all documents… It is showing candidature in progress…

I got a mail from Accenture as offer pending on 10 May.