Result of 4th feb accenture drive in delhi

One batch on May 10 is confirmed for on campus 2017 guys, and the other, :+1:Yeah Letā€™s hope for the best.

Unfortunately/fortunately that was postpond. Those guys already got a mail that the drive is postpond (but dnt knw the date).

From seniors who are working in accenture.

Yeah but not everyone, Some College on campus 2017 guys got that kind of postponed mails, I think KIIT college orissa, and others.

1 Like

i think so update 10 may 2017 Delhiā€¦

Can you please be clear whenever you write a comment,Because people canā€™t understand.

Is it for kiit guys ?

Only some people of KIIT college, But I too know this through some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  group.

where did you get this reply from

i mailed at campus.query then i got the reply that it is in process. @kokab_3284415

We will get the same reply from every possible site of accenture. Actually they never revel anythng neither any management will give any idea. Right now what actually I get to knw (from candidates) is that in may they will alot two batch as new projects were came to accenture. So probably two slot will be alloted. One is already did by accenture which will started in may 10. Rest dont knw wthr for off or on campus or the dates.

Hello Archana, Have you sent any query recently to campus.queries and still getting Candidature in progress as reply?

No this time they replied that accenture have not disclosed the result @s_aheesh_3190499

Uploadingā€¦

Most of the people are getting No requirement like replies from campus.queries,

Yeah sure but I canā€™t able to upload it here ā€¦give me ur mail Id, I will send u there. @akansha_3291238

after getting this reply from Campus.Queries@accenture.com will i receive offer letter or Doj ??? can anyone please let me know??

same reply here

have you got any selection mail before this mail???
i didnt get any selection mail

i got that u have cleared interview process

Everyone is getting the same, 1000+ candidates who are waiting for joining dates from elitmus and Amcat got the same reply.