MIndtree Rounds

brother i can not help u bcoz my
test on 9 am.

why are you not telling the questions asked in coding round??

why don’t you prepare yourself for whatever comes in the selection process?
also, i am quite sure that the problems would be different from the previous round.

Obviously, I am preparing myself I don’t need your help but at least show some courtesy to those guys who are continuously asking you about the questions.
By the way, you can also tell the same thing earlier.

2 Likes

Did anyone got mail after coding round held on 22nov?any update

no,not yet.
and i think they will shortlist the candidates after the next coding round that is scheduled on 27th.

https://adda.elitmus.com/t/mindtree-rounds/104032/50?u=aditya_3197114&source_topic_id=104032
okay, good to know.

thnks:)

1 Like

Yes

Not yet… I had done only 1 coding, i think i am not shortlisted thats why i didn’t get mail for further round in MindTree.

mine is also at 27th Nov 11.00 am…
where do you stay?

i do have the contest on 27th,9.00 am is anyone near BTM 1,so that could share OLA or UBER??

anybody in Marathali for 9:00 am slot on 27…?? So that we can share ola or uber…please contact on 7742681177.

Can you tell how you solved the second program please? @aditya_3197114

can you deposit 3/4th of your salary in my account?
just do what you can, get a job but before that get some ethics.
if you doesn’t know something then learn it don’t cheat.
besides, it would be unfair for the applicants who does not follow ADDA.
@bharath_3339339

there was some hidden test cases too.

Dude…you are soooo coooolllll!!!■■■■ cool…teach us too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your harsh and mocking response. I didn’t ask you for the complete answer. I just asked for the method how you solved. Because I tried solving and got stuck. This will never be considered cheating for your kind information. If you can, help others but don’t be so harsh… @aditya_3197114

4 Likes

it may not be considered as cheating for you.
i would be happy to help you after you appear for the test, and most probably the questions would not repeat.
and m sorry if i hurt you, but m not sorry for being real(“harsh”).
i said whatever i felt like saying, and i stand by what i believe in.
and all the best for your test. @bharath_3339339

I am done with the test… So only I asked… If i had to write tomorrow I wouldn’t have asked you at all… @aditya_3197114