MIndtree Rounds

thank you buddy…
but i think our days are over, when someone has to teach us something.
we have to learn most of the things by ourselves.
so happy LEARNING

Does this sentence hold any value now?? Ok leave, I’m sorry for asking you… Thanks a lot again…

1 Like

yeah. you should be.
and for the record, apology accepted.
@bharath_3339339.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I guess LEARNING doesn’t include etiquettes and decency in your case!!! I got it, my mistake.
Happy LEARNING!!!

1 Like

Apology too was for records sake only…
Anyways, all the best for your final interview. @aditya_3197114

didn’t got the call yet. but thanks man.

yeah…
you really are a fast learner.

You are not, apparently. And just to be clear, EVERYTHING that you’ve EVER learned, you’ve learned on your own? If yes, then no wonder your knowledge about etiquette, courtesy and respect towards your fellow human beings is absolutely nil. Which is enough proof that we, sometimes, DO need to learn some things from others. But, i guess, that’s too difficult a concept for you to grasp.
Good luck for your life ahead. You are definitely going to need that. Cheers buddy!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, i didn’t learn everything on my own.
And people who doesn’t know me may not judge me.
Btw it looks like you too have your coding test scheduled for tomorrow.:joy::joy::joy:

Yr…
If it’s all about the solution of that 2nd question.
I am certainly not the only one to successfully code it.
If anyone want they can write it here.
But, why don’t u guys get that, it’s so unfair for the shortlisted applicants who does not active follow adda.

It works the other way round, too. You shouldn’t judge people if you don’t know them. The only way to gain respect, is first to give it.
And no, my coding test is not scheduled for tomorrow. So please don’t worry about me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, like @bharath_3339339 said, the question was asked AFTER the test was done with. AND the whole answer, or rather, the code, wasn’t even asked. I guess you missed the whole point.

2 Likes

ohh…
i am so sorry, i actually missed that post.
m extremely sorry about whatever i said, it was ■■■■■■ of me to argue on such a silly point without having the complete relevant information.
@bharath_3339339
and thank you so much @akshita_3355402.

1 Like

and also i don’t feel comfortable to say that, but if you still want to know how i solved it, i will be happy to help.

But mine is 9 AM…And stay in BTM

mine too at 9.00 am and my location is Madivala.
if its fine with you we can share Ola or Uber.

Guyz you can find the solution for any question on google… Might be not direct but of course, you will find a way to solve it.

1. take a string as input.
  2. split it and store in a string array
  3. now use a map to store each word and its frequency as a key-value pair.
  4. now fetch the max value and print the respective key, i.e., required string.

bro anyone get mail on 22 drive?

Thank you…

1 Like