MIndtree Rounds

can you share details of coding round held on 22nd novemeber…?How was the test procedure?

Hey Biyani I am also having coding round on 27 in Don Bosco and I am staying in Marathalli, If you are interested in uber pool and all Kinda stuff, please contact me on 7742681177…thank you

Shubham can please share the coding round detail, it will be very helpful for us(Candidates of 27 Nov drive).
thanks

i appeared for the coding round of mindtree yesterday.
there will be 2 questions , you have to write the algorithm for them on a paper in 30 minutes(just the algorithm not the code), and the same questions will appear in the online coding round on codelitmus platform and 1 hour time span will be given to you to implement the algorithms in c or cpp or java .
the difficulty level of the questions would be easy and medium.

2 Likes

Bro can u plz say the two prog u got?

Can you share the questions of coding round?from which topics the questions were asked(like array ,string,pattern based problem or word based problem) ?

Did you run both the programs?

what were the questions asked ???

I live near Domlur bridge. Anyone?

yup successfully completed both of them

can you plz share both the question that were asked…?

hi guys i thought mindtree is taking a home coding round so i accepted the call(27th) but now it seems i need to go to the centre which is not possible for me i live in indore. so definitely i wont be able to reach there and i might have a “no show” ,so what should be done in this case and can anyone tell how much is it going to affect my future drives?

Yes fill it

bro, did u get call for next round after coding?

did u had any round after that

No yet

okk thanks, did u ask when will be the next round.

nope, did not get any replies from them, yet.

i too have test on 27th and i stay at BTM, do you know how to reach at venue ?
9882506174 - ■■■■■■■■ No

I stay At BTM Layout 1 ,i have test on 27th at 2PM. If anyone interested in UBERpool or something please contact me on my ■■■■■■■■ No - 9882506174