[HARMAN | LEAP Program | Freshers]

Hello,
Any update on the psychometric test? The link and invitation code was there on instructions, Even I saw that today only. :frowning:

Status changed to attended, I guess not selected

I got a direct call to the interview at the company, without any psychometric or coding take from home challenge., There was only a Personality test of 12 mins today. Did everybody else got the same test? Or any coding challenges?

Hi Neha,
Can u please assist how to get a direct interview call asap ???

Hi,
I don’t know, I just got a mail saying that I have been shortlisted for further evaluation. And got a link for Personality test today.

Hi Neha,

Congratulations on getting shortlisted. Did you gave the coding test before? Also if you did, how many questions were you able to solve?

Hi Neha,
How about your percentile? Was thinking whether I have any chances coz I also applied for the same.

I haven’t taken any coding challenge before

I got the call, but I had attended the coding round. Psychometric test was for 12 min which was there yesterday

Who is selected for future evaluation on 24 mar…anyone from hyderabad??

i have , but i think they have called everyone who has attempted the coding test

Did anyone with Kolkata as preferred centre get the interview call?

How many coding problems you solved??

Hi Neha, congrats! What were your elitmus %iles and total score?

Did anyone get a call letter for HARMAN Leap engineer position ?

People who have interviewed for this position before, could you please shed some light on the interview process, number of rounds and the type of questions asked(Coding/Puzzles/C/C++, etc)…

Hey , hi Neha
Even I have got this mail stating that there will be an in-person rigorous aptitude test . I’m a bit confused . Can you please share the syllabus for this test ? I have already appeared in the coding round and the psychometric one .

Hii neha…
Did you gave this in_person apti round? What kind of questions were there?

@neha_3420002 what is in-person rigorous aptitude test ? Can anyone give some instruction on what should we prepare ,topics etc… it is on 22nd ,so plz reply asap :slight_smile:

There will be a pen and paper aptitude test, which would be of above average level, then some group activity and after that f2f Interview.