[HARMAN | LEAP Program | Freshers]

absolutely not

i completed all the cases for all the three questions…are there any test cases remaining for which the code will be tested…?

if hidden test cases are passed too and your code is a bit optimised… then fine

Has anyone with preferred interview location NCR got call from HARMAN for interview after coding round?

Has anyone received instructions for the coding round, which is to be held tomorrow i.e 25 March ?
In admit card it is mentioned that they will sent instruction regarding the coding round on your email id before 6 PM of 24 March.
But it is past 6 now !

they take some time,but they will surely send details.same happened with me for makemytrip drive.i got email just few hours before exam.

Oh thanx for your response. Actually this is my first time so I was little worried.
And I think all the coding round used to take place on codelitmus.com . Am I right ?
So even a link is not received I can login on codelitmus ?

1 Like

Yes,you can.They have to confirm your mail id for event.It will be done few hours before event.until that codelitmus says you are not registered.

1 Like

i could complete visible test cases of one ques and half of another ques is there any chance

1 Like

I had applied for Harman International (India) interview and got the interview call. But due to my busy schedule, I forgot to check my email and couldn’t accept in time (nor could I decline).
Will I be called for further drives, if any? Or is my application rejected once and for all

They will call you if they conduct another drive in the future. Don’t worry.

They held another recruitment drive next week but I didn’t receive any notification to accept interview call this time.

I have been seeing only one Harman profile (Leap Engineer) which was scheduled for today (24th March).
Are you talking about this only? Or another profile?

The event I failed to confirm was on 18th March. And the confirmation date and time was 10:00AM 16th March. Then they held another interview for the same position on 24th March. You can only see the latest updated interview details, i.e. 24th March, not the previous one.

Any one having any idea for LEAP program.

Did anyone get a call letter for HARMAN Leap engineer position ?

No

Hi,
Did anyone give the psychometric test for Harman? I found the link only for the code challenge on the link shared through mail!

Hi Neelabh,
Can you kindly share your PH Score.I want to get an idea about cutoff percentile for Harman leap program.

HI @chandan_3489588,
Following are my percentiles : Quants: 98.5; PS:99.15; V:89.5
Hope it helps.