GeekyAnts joining / offer/ drive details

Anyone reporting for intrview ??

yes im reporting

bro what is the minimum score for it??

Howz your interview AJay ??

There were 5 coding questions and one er diagram in first round. Face to face each were asked different set of questions… Waiting for results…

if u remember the questions ,then plz share,what were the coding questions also in which language

language is of your choice .its a written test.

1. Algorithm to find if two linked list’s intersect
  2. Program to find the closest ancestors of 2 given node’s of a binary tree.
  3. Given a array create a new array which contains product of all elements except ith element.
  4. A matrix contains geeks and ants.geeks are indicated by 0 ants are indicated by 1.find number of ants.
  5. Er diagram of paytm/payal using atleast 6 entities.

ajay ,can u plz tell me was there any separate test for ece branch candidates becoz i m from ece branch and got the call

It’s same for all branches it’s a core cs job

You got any mails from Geey Ants??

Nope …anyone did??

Nope. No mails.

Got a call that I got shortlisted for next round.

congo bro … u got mail or updated in elitmus ??

Got a phone call… They said they will send a mail too.

@ajay_3149891 Do you attempt all coding part correctly Please share your experience

anyone else got call?

I didn’t write complete code for all problems.i wrote and explained the approach i’ll use to solve it with pseudo code.i attempted all questions. the face-to face was different for each of us .They gave a sheet for first round in which we had to mention job offers. the hr asked about my job offers .why i would like to work for their company instead of the offers that i already have.then few questions such as name a few modern javascript frameworks and their use. what is react native etc

ohk

when is your next interview @ajay_3149891