GeekyAnts joining / offer/ drive details

do anyone has any study materials for the prepartion of elitmus
pls mail onto shahidalnuri343@gmail.com . this would be appreciated guys :slight_smile: :pray:

they told they would schedule it according to my convenience . i scheduled it for monday.

can any one tell me if my scores are good enough to receive some calls
quantitativ 98.09%
verbal 68.29%
problem solving 62.18%

depends on your skill set and resume too .scores seem good enough

even companies like accenture should call as i have highly scored in that most difficult part???]

Best of luck @ajay_3149891

Thanks bro

hello,ajay what skills u have set in ur elitmus profile???as you got call for interview with 122.5 ,and and one who got 207 was not called for interview.plzz tell me or add me on โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  my no. is 8896973449.i have some doubts regarding interview.

What they asked in the final interview @ajay_3149891.

iโ€™ll text you tomorrow.

i had 4 rounds of interview today.questions were based on coding algorithms ,data structures puzzles my existing projects .few use case scenarios etc. one of those rounds was with the ceo. they told they inform the final result via email.

If you remember some of questions please share @ajay_3149891.

I remember all of them. Iโ€™ll make a list and post it here tomorrow

Anyone else got the call from geekyants for the next roundsโ€ฆ

Sorry for the delay

Puzzles Round :-
Standard rope puzzles with two cases. a truth table based puzzle.
few aptitude based questions on time/distance(Train problems with few additional constraints)

Ceo Round -
If a deployed project stops working overnight explain how would you isolate the problem and obtain a solution
incase you arent assigned to any of the projects how will you spend the time in the company
explain android archtecture

technical rounds:-
Explain sorting techniques with their respective time/space complexities.
iteration/recursion which to use when ? which is faster ? examples
Dbms er diagram ? queries based on er diagram.
What is normalization ? explain 3nf normalization with eg
explain join queries with eg
Design schema diagram for a given er diagram
explain many-to-many relationships with eg wrt the er diagram you drew.
explain the workflow of your projects with demo
Explain how a backend of a web/login screen works.
what is functional programming.
what is react.native?
explain the need for react.native websites
what is virtual dom concept

1 Like

i have a pretty strong technical background. i guess they shortlisted me based on my resume than my ph score.

Got any confirmation mail about your job @ajay_3149891

Not yet bro

Got any confirmation mail yetโ€ฆ @ajay_3149891

I got the offer letter from geekyAnts after appearing for 27th may drive 2017. The process was entirely same as you mentioned in this thread from scratch. had 6 rounds of interview and succeded in all of them. Joining on 3rd July. What about you?

P.S. :- I wish I would have gone through this thread before the interview process. But anyway, strong technical background, amazing personality and proper attitude is what they are seeking for. My process got completed in 12 hours and got the offer letter within 2nd day of process.

2 Likes