Elitmus result discrepancy

I had given ph test on 23rd sept and got my score just after 1 day…but i was shocked to see the result and am ■■■■ sure there is some problem with my scores…i mean even if i had not studied i would have score marks.
For ex in quants i only attempted 2 question due to time crunch and which were absolutely correct but i got a score 7.50…even if one question was wrong among two i shoul have scored 5 marks…The same problem is with other two sections

I felt the same when i saw my score of test given on 16th sept 2018. I immediately mailed them for a score reevaluation but they said my marks were in order.

You may try mailing them and let me know if there is any change in marks.

Bro i have mailed them 2 days back still waiting for their reply

@aditya_3411619
In eLitmus, we are allowed to get 25% of attempted questions wrong without penalty.
Maybe 1 of your answers was incorrect, that is why you got negative marking.
Since you attempted 2, allowed incorrect is 25% of 2, which is 0.5. But your incorrect is 1. So you get penalty only for mistakes outside of 25%, which in this case is 0.5

So
+10 for 1 correct answer
-2.5 penalty
Thus total is 7.25

Check this too -

The marking scheme in itself is a puzzle leave alone the actual pH Test😅

Well the response seems automated then. I would have accepted negative marks also but 0 seems highly suspicious

And these are my scores by the way attempted 8 in problem solving.

@aditya_3411619
In eLitmus, we are allowed to get 25% of attempted questions wrong without penalty.
Since you attempted 2, allowed mistake is 25% of 2, which is 0.5,
Maybe 1 of your answers was incorrect, that is why you got negative marking.

So
+10 for 1 correct answer
-2.5 penalty.
Thus total is 7.25

Check this too -