I’ve scored 90 in verbal with 86 percentile, and 67.5 in quant with 96 percentile. But Problem solving had a score of 0 which seems inconsistebt since I attended 8 so it should be either negative marks or some positive marks and not 0. Is there revaluation or anything?
Zero score is possible.
- You get +10 for every correct answer
- You are allowed to get 25% of attempted questions wrong, after which you get -5 per incorrect answer.
In your case, you have attempted 8. You can do 2 mistakes without negative marking.
From what I guess -
Attempted 8 >> Incorrect 6, Correct 2.
- +20 for 2 correct answers.
- No deduction for 2 wrong answers.
- -20 for 4 incorrect answers.
Thus, your score is 0 and percentile is 38.26.