Dark Horse Digital, Hyderabad

You havent mention if you are from 2017 or 18 batch.But i assume their process would be same.Ok here you go.
For Dark horse , there will be 3 round of interview.2 tech (in our case, held on skype) and one telephonic (a kind of HR)…
Round 1 - Duration 1 hour. they will ask loads of question from Java and SQL. They will start from very basic JDK,JRE ,JVM and they will flow through all the basic to Advance java concepts. i.e Multithreading, Exception handling and Collection framework. In this round they may ask you to write code(I was asked to write 5 to 6 easy code like Find the last non repeated character in a String… ##at first I wrote a code with complexity O(n2) he further asked me to optimize it (i was able to do it in O (n)… So If you have good understanding of Java and SQL/Database, you will make it for sure…
Round 2– 25-30 mins
Here they will ask about your Project work and again some Advance concepts from Java (mostly Collection framework) and SQL queries (like find second highest Salary)
If you make it too… Then
3rd round will be Telephonic interview with their head. #In my case it went for 1.30 hrs.
#Nothing much just a formal Discussion
Note: Im the one who got offered.#didn’t join due to some personal reason
Hope it helps. Cheers:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes