Cleartrip 1st October give from home test

Event date is today… Right ?.. Is it the case that results are not yet released or they have chosen only the one’s who have done all the three questions…

Right now no idea…if anyone got call let us know.

What is the status of your application … And is the application redirected ? … Now, it shows the event date as 28th Oct.

That is a separate event.
If your event date has passed, means you were not selected.
Next Cleartrip events are on 14th (experienced) and 28th October. (fresher)

When does the application status changes from confirmed to attended ?? Does it mean that shortlisting is done and we are rejected?

See this-

I think you can apply again for next event.
Try and apply for 28th.

There is no option to apply for the next event. Cleartrip event of Oct 28th is not present in my All Jobs Tab.

I can’t say much as I have not applied but I think this event is not over yet. You have to wait longer.

Can I know the status of your application…

can anyone tell me what kind of questions were there in coding round in cleartrip event…thanks in advance

See this -
https://adda.elitmus.com/t/cleartrip-coding-test/94808/8?u=wali_3319673

Check geeksforgeeks.org You will get all types of coding questions from different companies.

1 Like

1 question on priority scheduling
2 question find nth digit in this sequence 123456789101112131415
3 question is print center of circle that inscribe all the given points(this is not exact question i am not remembering it properly)

1 Like

what was your percrntile in each section??

Have you received call for further rounds … What is the status of your application ?.. I just want to know if the result is released or not (Oct 1st take from home coding round)

Nope, I did not get any call and my application status is still attended.

Okay

I received the interview call on 11th Nov. Howmany of you received the interview call ?

Yeah… I have received the interview call for 11th Nov.

Yeah I got it too scheduled on 11th nov. If anyone travelling please let us know .

@shaik_3376106 @ekbote_3397313 which location you had applied with Delhi or Bangalore ?