Cgi company

If you are done with hr you ll hv to wait, they ll send u confirmation letter. you ll get mail from cgi hr.

Ya u will get bur u need to wait

Ya u will get offer letter for sure

hi can you pls tell about the procedure of cgi company interview process in brief

Hi can you pls tell me about the interview process of cgi in breif thank u in advance

People who get the mail for address verification you guys are shortlisted you ll get the offer letter very soon . Same thing happened with me I got my offer letter within a month so keep patience yaar all the best guys :smiley::smiley::smiley:

hi i just got the email from elitmus and now my job status shows “offered” .how long would it take for CGI to send the offer letter ,any idea?

Hello. I am going to attend the cgi interview on Nov 15 . Please share your experience as it would be helpful for me. How candidates appeared for the interview? Wat was the cutoff for 1 st round. Is it easy to clear 1st round?

hello…i am gonna attend the cgi interview on 23rd nov. can anyone tell me about the written test and gd?what type of questions will i have to prepare for?

https://adda.elitmus.com/users/kamal_3081430 I’m bala Krishnan from Chennai.I have got selected in CGI on may 12,2016(attended BS Abdur rahuman university,vandalur,chennai)my joining date was given on may 18,2016 at DLF office,chennai.But without offer letter my date of joining would be stopped.so I have called several times I’m get ignored.what can I do now???