Cgi company

Hi, congrats, sushant n bharti, from whom u received mail

From cgi hr v received mail

hey bharthi i have to attend cgi drive on 9th july. please tell me were they allowing candidates without provisional certificate because i am waiting for final sem result of MCA and i dont have marksheet for final sem and obviously no prov cert.

Congratulations :-),

I dont know about that you better contact elitmus about this

Hiiii Sushant, first of all Congrats to uu… :slight_smile:
But i didnt get any confirmation mail neither from CGI nor from Elitmus… Dont know what is happening!!
Sushant can u plss forward me those mails which u received from CGI or Elitmus to my ID
kamalrawat867@gmail.com

hiiii @ Kamal You can call to elitmus regarding information about your candidature in CGI. They ll surely tell you :slight_smile:

hey when did u give ur CGI interview and when did u get the offer letter ??? pls reply asap… :slight_smile:
@sushant_2670394

I gave my cgi interview on 15-16th June. I got my joining date on 20th July. @ ashwinkumar

Ohk… ty… @sushant_2670394

@sushant_2670394 HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY R TAKING??
I AM PLANING TO GO BANGALORE FOR INTERVIEW 16TH OF THIS MNTH.

i dunno about other batches yar but in my batch they selected approx 12 from 100 students. Please attend the drive you ll get your own experience @debojyoti_2971269

How can i update my application.i applied 2 months ago but that time i have not good score but now i have so please tell me how to update my application.

sir ,can you tell me how the interview process went if you don’t mind my mail hchandra345@gmail.com

what is average cutoff for cgi

Just wanted to know if we get the mail from elitmus that we selected for CGI n presently not received any offer letter from CGI , will surely be getting the offer from CGI in coming days or not ?? Pls reply @sushant_2670394 @bharathi_3133035 @patil_1837284

Hiii Sushant… plss contact me on this no. 8802205501 asap…
waiting for ur call…

I attend the interview Cgi locations Bangalore till confirm 25th july 2016 update reply…Does anybody known when we might get offer letter …For location Bangalore 2016
if get address mail verification means will get the call letter…

hey guys can you tell waht status does it shows after attending the drive
like if you have attended so does it shows NOT SELECTED then to offered or does it shows something else

Sushant plss call me on this no. asap… 8802205501