Aptean joining letter!

P.S. If someone does hear back from the company about a HR round or even a joining letter, please do let us know. Thank you!

You’re welome :slight_smile:

Yeah I got hr round call and all of my rounds were on 15th till managerial is there anyone else who got HR call?

when did you get a call, congrats btw

its been 1 or 2 hrs

Did HR tell you the further status? Selected? Joining details!? Congrats and thanks…

what did they ask and interview went for how many mins??

Mail and msg from elitmus came today status on elitmus is still attended . . not selected yet to give hr interview

1 Like

congrats bro. Are u fresher?

what is mentioned in mail?

Any updates?!

no bro. Yesterday I mailed to HR. waiting for her reply. today will call to the elitmus support

Hi, I just called ELitmus support. They said that the interview procedure is done and Aptean is taking some time to select the candidates. They’ve received information about some candidates and the same has been reflected as the status under ‘my jobs’ tab as either ‘selected’ or ‘not selected’.
He told me to keep a watch on the status column.

oh… ok thank you… then there is no HR round?

what no. did u tried? they never pick my call…

I got a call from elitmus ,they told you are being shortlisted and will have further interview tomorrow

What all rounds are pending for you?

On 15th only they took 3 rounds for me… Till technical interview… After that they told will communicate you through mail or call for further updates…

When is your HR round scheduled?

Tommorow