Aptean joining letter!

i havent yet. was thinking of contacting them but i havent. what about you

we had till apptidue and coding …futher they asked us to leave…no reply till date…for technical and managerial

I called at office today and they told if you didn’t got mail till now means you are rejected

what? you gave on 15th or 16th? @devesh_3293026

what office did you call aptean or elitmus? can you share the phone number?

are you talking about the people who attended it on 16th or the ones who had it on 15th ???

Which number did u cantacted?

Okay! I read your answers so it is you are talking about the people who had it on 16th. Well to which number did you had your talk?

there is hr’s email id in the mail we got for the 22 min online test.

yeah NIshat fatma

should we contact or wait some more? what do you say bro @ranjeet_3403629

I talked to an elitmus person he said the final results are not yet out…

when will they be out, did he say anything? its been a week

No he didnt said anything such he just said that the company will contact you

okay, thanks for letting me know

Hmm, one guy got his status changed to NOT SELECTED today… He had his interview on 15th

okay! lets see when the result comes out, what else did the elitmus person say? kab tak aa sakta hai kuch btaya approximately?!

did anyone else got HR call Aptean?

you got a call? selected? and did you give on 15th or 16th

Hi guys! I thought I’ll provide some insight about the procedure.
I had my interview on 16th, Saturday. There were a LOT of people present for the interview and we had multiple batches.
On 16th,

1. We had the aptitude test (22 mins, 50 Qs), not many got eliminated in this round.
  2. Fr ppl who cleared the aptitude round, had technical written round (18Qs-1 mark, 1Q-5 marks, 35 mins). After this, the out-stationers were asked to stay back for further rounds, while the locals were sent back.

I received a mail on 18th,Mon afternoon that I was shortlisted for further rounds
On 19th, there were only 8 ppl for the interview (a huge decrease compared to the Saturday crowd). All 8 went through the technical round, then 1 was eliminated. Out of 7, 3 had their managerial round the same day, the other 4 were made to come back the next day i.e. Wed.
We were all informed that the results would be announced by Monday. Don’t worry about the results not being announced because there are still some ppl going through the interview procedure.

4 Likes

thanks a ton! @sharikha_3274309