Aptean joining letter!

okay, thanks for letting me know

Hmm, one guy got his status changed to NOT SELECTED today… He had his interview on 15th

okay! lets see when the result comes out, what else did the elitmus person say? kab tak aa sakta hai kuch btaya approximately?!

did anyone else got HR call Aptean?

you got a call? selected? and did you give on 15th or 16th

Hi guys! I thought I’ll provide some insight about the procedure.
I had my interview on 16th, Saturday. There were a LOT of people present for the interview and we had multiple batches.
On 16th,

1. We had the aptitude test (22 mins, 50 Qs), not many got eliminated in this round.
  2. Fr ppl who cleared the aptitude round, had technical written round (18Qs-1 mark, 1Q-5 marks, 35 mins). After this, the out-stationers were asked to stay back for further rounds, while the locals were sent back.

I received a mail on 18th,Mon afternoon that I was shortlisted for further rounds
On 19th, there were only 8 ppl for the interview (a huge decrease compared to the Saturday crowd). All 8 went through the technical round, then 1 was eliminated. Out of 7, 3 had their managerial round the same day, the other 4 were made to come back the next day i.e. Wed.
We were all informed that the results would be announced by Monday. Don’t worry about the results not being announced because there are still some ppl going through the interview procedure.

4 Likes

thanks a ton! @sharikha_3274309

P.S. If someone does hear back from the company about a HR round or even a joining letter, please do let us know. Thank you!

You’re welome :slight_smile:

Yeah I got hr round call and all of my rounds were on 15th till managerial is there anyone else who got HR call?

when did you get a call, congrats btw

its been 1 or 2 hrs

Did HR tell you the further status? Selected? Joining details!? Congrats and thanks…

what did they ask and interview went for how many mins??

Mail and msg from elitmus came today status on elitmus is still attended . . not selected yet to give hr interview

1 Like

congrats bro. Are u fresher?

what is mentioned in mail?

Any updates?!

no bro. Yesterday I mailed to HR. waiting for her reply. today will call to the elitmus support

Hi, I just called ELitmus support. They said that the interview procedure is done and Aptean is taking some time to select the candidates. They’ve received information about some candidates and the same has been reflected as the status under ‘my jobs’ tab as either ‘selected’ or ‘not selected’.
He told me to keep a watch on the status column.