Amadeus Software Call

Did anyone receive a call for aptitude test for Amadeus Software’s?

last date is 13 Dec. So you have to wait till that day.

yeah … let’s see … I guess after 13 Dec only they will shortlist…

Can I ask for a later date of Interview?
Also please let me know the process of postponing the interview?

This is not possible bro.
Companies don’t change the date due to candidates’ inconvenience.

1 Like

For Amadeus, continuous events are planned till second week of January, that means They will conduct drive on later dates. So if you got the call and arent available for this drive, you can decline the interview call with either Location or Date not convenient. You may get call for later drives. This is what you can do. Hope it helps.

Is it confirmed that they will definately conduct a drive on next or next to next weekend in bangalore?

In event details section, they have mentions this -“Multiple events till January second week at Bangalore & Delhi”. This only means Most probably they will conduct drives on later dates.
P.S. It completely depends on their requirements they conducts more drives or not.

If anyone has received call,please share your score

Anyone cleared the written test and gave the interview?

Yes. Did anyone got a any call or mail after the interview?

Not yet. Did anyone else get call?

Did anyone got any confirmation after the director round? Did the HR round happened on the same day?

I don’t know about confirmation but everyone left after technical round for the day.

I am asking regarding the director round

what is the ph score required to get a interview call from Amadeus labs?

1 Like

Anybody who have already attended the interview? Does all the rounds of interview happen on the same day or it depends?

I received call for Amadeus labs today. But the interview location is showing the address of Delhi. I had filled preferred location as Delhi. I live in Ghaziabad.

What to do?

Delhi or Bengaluru? I got 6th Jan call at Bengaluru while I mentioned preferred location as Delhi.

SHL test was held on 16th December, 2017 in which 67 people participated. Only 7 were selected for next round. I was one of them. Second round was technical on same day. 2 codes and 2 puzzles were asked to me alongwith basic concepts of OOPS, database and OS. Average level of interview. Interviewer told to expect a call after 18th. I received call from eLitmus on Tuesday, 19th for further round on Thursday, 21st. Third round was with Director who leads a team of 250-300 people at Amadeus. He was least interested and didn’t even know that they were hiring for fresher. He asked me you are having 3.5 years of experience (don’t know how he deduced that). I told I’m a 2016 batch passout with 14 months of experience. Again 2 puzzles and a code was asked alongwith questions from Linux. I answered all except a few like core file. At last he asked me to leave for the day. God knows what he was expecting from an year experienced. I’m really disappointed I couldn’t make through it.

2 Likes