Amadeus Software Call

Same case mine.
I am called for Bangalore, while I had filled preferred as Delhi. I can’t travel to bangs right now

I hope they call us for future round at Delhi?

Same is the case with me. I filled in Delhi as preferred, and they have called me for Bangalore.
Don’t know what to do. Elitmus is not picking calls also.
They should consider me for Delhi calls in future, if I don’t attend this one, right?

If you accept a call and do not attend you would get a “No show” status, which is bad. The company may not consider you.

You should keep calling eLitmus and tell them about this issue.
I know this could be hectic as 90% of the time they are not reachable, but no other way.

1 Like

If you accept a call don’t attend you would get a “No show” status, which is bad. The company may not consider you.

You should keep calling eLitmus and tell them about this issue.
I know this could be hectic as 90% of the time they are not reachable, but no other way.

Did any one got any confirmation after the director round?

Can you please share your pH score?

Hi , for Bangalore last apply date was 13 jan but now this job is not available in job list …can anyone tell me about this …

Hi guys. Those who attended the drive on Saturday (Jan 6) and got through to HR , got any update from Amadeus or E-litmus.?

Today I received a call for Amadeus Software labs at Bangalore on 20th Jan. Do anyother guys got the call ??

Thanks for sharing your experience

I too got the call for Bangalore on 20th bro.

I got a call for Amadeus drive on January 20 at KIET Ghaziabad. Has anyone here got the call? What is your venue for the drive?

Hi Rahul
Have you received any call yet ? I appeared for the 20th jan drive and got through all the rounds but haven’t received any confirmation yet

Yes. I’ve received the offer letter.

anyone got call for 17th feb drive?

Hi bro,What happened after that?

Hi rahul,

I received a interview letter from amadus for R&D. I want to contact you. Can I get your Contact.

thank you.