[Accenture]

ya i have 108 marks in elitmus but till now i didn’t received call letter of accenture.

Even i am waiting for the upcoming drive… when did u appear for the ph test?

I am also waiting for next Accenture drive.

@drishti_3076487 what’s ur total score and wen did u take da test?

I also attended on April 10th Bangalore location got confirmation from elitmus but still not from Accenture

1 Like

Did u get Any mail from Accenture?

It takes some time I guess …

Guys anyone here from 24th jan pune drive?

U attended as a fresher or experienced one?

3 months to 12 months Experience drive

I got same mail what u have received but after one more mail as “candidature is in the process of receiving an offer of employment. You should receive a communication from our official shortly”.

Guys any one attended Accenture drive on 10 April for experience in Bangalore location and waiting for offer letter?

When was the last mail from them …?

@ayan_2910852 I took the pH test on 17 Jan and my marks are 75 in verbal, 78.8 in problem solving, 110 in quantitative. The notification about Accenture drive did not come in my ‘All jobs’ page.

ooo… Is your college listed in the accenture’s list of colleges?

10 may

Hello, I am saili chavan I have also given the interview of accenture on19march in pune.i clear all the rounds and also I got the mail from elitmus that I have got selected.and also cl form the hr that I will soon receive the offr letter.but afte that I dint get any cl or offr letter…so many times I mail to accenture about my status but they only say that its in process…could u please help me.

Please could you help me out…I am waiting for there offer letter.i have done all my doc verification at the time of interview. When I mail them they shows its in process shows your doc is pending.

@neeraj could u pleas help me out…my status befor it was showing offered now its showing applied.what does it mean…when i will get the offfer letter pleas see to above message of mine.

I have also attended 19th March drive, I have tried sending email campus.queries@accenture.com several number of times but didn’t receive any reply from them… Anyone facing the same issue… We have a ■■■■■■■■ group for 19th March drive, If anyone interested please feel free to ping :9738243240