[Accenture]

i was also selected for accenture on 9th april delhi
my contact no is 9044210567
can u plz add me to ur whatspp grp

That is a relief i guess

I got seleted in accenture on 21 feb 2016 at bhagwan parshuram institute of technology
my hall id is 3504
but my friends got their offer letters but i am still waiting for my joining plz provide some useful information

yes bro elitmus status is offered and after this i received the mail from elitmus that u r selected in accenture
bt after 2 weeks i got mail that some data discrepancy in ur form plz fill the form again download it and send it as soon as possible
and then i filled the form again n sent it next day after that day i got no information

Have u got any confirmation from Accenture or elitmus and wt is ur status showing

Amanpreet.
?

hii I want to join accenture I paasout in 2015 is there any chance to place in may 2016 or june 2016
When will accenture arrange drive in 2015batch in 2016 may

Hi I was also selected on the 21st of Feb by Accenture I recieved the confirmation email
from elitmus. But I have not received any offer
Letter from Accenture uptil now.

I had also emailed Accenture but the response that I got was that you will receive an offer letter shortly.

I have no idea of my offer letter even though many
from the 21 Feb drive have already joined…

i have taken elitmus test, how to apply now for accenture.

@rohin_3042586 have you mailed them that many from your batch have joined?

No. But I wrote to them that I was selected on 21st Feb .

Its already almost three months since from my interview got over(21st feb 2016) in elitmus bangalore. I have not received my offer latter and joining, I have not got any communication from accenture. I applied as fresher now i am jobless waiting for offer from accenture. Its really bad that already three months I have not got joining. I am really worried tensed about this.Please help me.I got conformation from elitmus only.

My details

Name Rajagopala Reddy
Email: rajgopalreddy076@gmail.com
hall id : 7546
ph no: 8197975185
Candidate id: 2878186

did u do any mistake in ur form means u got any mail from elitmus or accenture that fill the form again
sender was
c.a balakrishna @accenture.com

Yes i had made a mistake in the eaf and i recieved an email from the same person.
if possible can u share your no.?

But then after i sent them the eaf they sent me an email after a few days that u will recieve ur offer letter shortly.

any other persons who r waiting for the same means ur friends

yes I know another candidate.

ok we can do
wait only no other hope

Hi, I too got selected in 19th march, delhi drive. waiting for offer letter yet !

@nand_3111991 please add me to that group. 9599916566 .

guys … anyone here who has taken ph test and is now waiting for accenture upcoming drive?