Accenture Test for 2019 and 2020

Sir Yesterday was my online test of Accenture and I received link and code for test when I open the link and fill the details after filling the personal details test was not open suddenly portal was logout and. So please help me.

Did you applied for ASE role ?

1 Like

Yes Sir I applied for ASE role and my test was 19th November 2020 since 5:00 PM

Can you please attach the screenshot of mail you got from the accenture, make sure your credentials are hidden

Can you provide technical support number which I can contact regarding for Accenture test

This is not the test link for ASE, please wait till 23rd. No Technical support number is working

Hi, I am 2019 btech graduate. I applied for the Accenture job 2-3 days ago but still havent recieved any test link or any communication whatsoever. Can someone acknowledge about the process of this recruitment.

what is your ph score?

I have not recived conformation mail after apply for accenture , what i have to do now?

Even I have not got the test link for ASE role of Accenture. Does anyone got the link for taking the online test for ASE role. If yes, please reply.

Even I did not receive any test link

Even, I’ve not received login link for the ASE exam. If you got please acknowledge

I got the link on the 19th November and gave the test as well

1 Like

what is your ph score?my score is 80%ile will i expect the call tomorrow.

Did anyone received any communication after giving Accenture test ?

Did u receive any communication after that?

I too didn’t receive test link for Accenture drive ASE Role…

Sir, so you had your test on November 19th and received the link on the same date? And also did that mail also contain a pass code?

I have registered for Accenture ASE on 18 Nov 2020.
In my application, there is no first name and last name visible on the form.
please verify with your and post here if same or I am missing something.

this is urgent.

thanks