Accenture Offer Letter?

Which mail you got about EAF?
Can you send screen shot?

by clicking!
do not get me wrong, 
the button bug was resolved 
after a few hours..

Itā€™s April end, and we are still waiting. Accenture didnā€™t give any of the confirmation regarding date of joining or offer letter and we are repeatedly getting same templates. Canā€™t these companies simply assure others to wait for the joining rather making us frustrating regarding the same.

Is it worth to wait, now ? Do these joining takes so much of time.

5 Likes

Donā€™t depend on Accenture completely try for another opportunities also

Hopefully u must have received the offer letterā€¦can u please tell me how much time it took after approval of tasks???

Hi,
Did you joined Accenture?

Hi,
I received offer letter, joining is within June. No specific date is mentioned as of now.

Hey,
I appeared for 21 Jan drive and received the offer letter now. 3 days are given for completion of tasks and are approved within 2 days and after endless hours of waiting for offer letter.

u were selected for IT operations ??

Hello you mean, today you received offer letter?

Have you sent any queries these days to campus.queries@accenture.com?

If Yes, What kind of replies you got?

Only It operations profile candidates got offer letter

donā€™t excite bro, only IT-OPS are getting, not ASE.

Yes

Thanks, yeah after completing 13 tasks and approved from their end, received offer letter now (a week ago)

So U need to do original documents verification now again? Again what process is there?

Hi dhriti what is the process after offer letterā€¦ We have to submit any original copyies to them?

hey, we just got offer letter with few annexures and terms of employment to be submitted on the day of joining. also nothing is mentioned about location and joining dates.

Not yetā€¦

hi shreya,
Even I got placed in Accenture in jan 2017 in chennai but I didnā€™t receive offer letter yet.but some of my friends who attend the interview with me got joined on 2nd march,2017.

Hey,even me.I attended the Accenture drive through Amcat on 4th Feb.