Accenture Offer Letter?

in chennai

did u get your offer letter?

Nope

Even I had attended the interview on 18th Feb through AMCAT. What was job role?

Guys please use your contacts and try to know if there is any possibility of onboarding now

Truth is bitter
Thanks anyways

Associate Software Engineer

You are from which drive?

Hey as of now they are giving offer letters to only 2017 batch( on campus) placed students in Chennai…

Which batch are you from?

4’th Feb Chennai

Our database has been deleted .Now it’s all over

Are Gupta ji chill mariyee marde .Kitna frustiyaa jate hai .Aapko kaun bola data base se profile delete hone wala baat .If the profile deletion from.data base concept was true then how some people are getting offer letter after ,14 months . ?? Matlab aap kuch bhi bol denge .Hum jante hai ki aap 7 th Jan se hi wait kar rhe hai hum bhi ussi queue mai hain. Aapke sath .Wait till second week of august and and then move on Gupta ji

1 Like

Give me the number bro I will also call .And y are lucky atleast they received ur call

2 Likes

why do you want to wait till 2nd week of august???whether any off campus batch is going to start in august???

Check the status in the portal most of ours candidate id is not there

Kya hua bhai log ab bhi soo rhe ho ya sab mar gye rejection ka mail dekh kr kuch to kro yr

exactly …
Kuch to karna he chahiye
Both accenture and elitmus are responsible for this
They have made mockery of our careers at a very crucial time. It is unprofessional unethical and unacceptable
We all should collectively make doing

3 Likes

I am thinking moving to National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), it is constitutional body against the injustice and playing with our career in such a way please let me know if any one of you are interested in filling suit .please read about NCLT before joining .
As per the last communication from Accenture i had cleared all the rounds and only verification was left and now out of now where this business thing just to board us out .
Just not done.

1 Like