Accenture Offer Letter?

today when u got??? u r from which drive aishwarya??

Keep on trying bcz after sometime they ll activate the link and than you can accept d offer so till than Wait for a while .

it is for ase or it operation?

Wen did u faced ur interview and when did. Received ur offer letter??

Yeah

When you got your offer letter? Wait for a while it ll start working.

Hey Nishant, I also gave interview on 12th February for Accenture. I aslo got mail regarding registraion and eligibility conformation on 14th February. Did you get any other mail apart from registration and eligibility confirmation mail?

Is there anyone who gave interview for Accenture on 12th February and got mail regarding documents upload or any other apart from registration and eligibility confirmation mail? Pease let me know.

Is there any update from accenture for offer letter or date of joining for 21st Jan 2017 drive held at Amity for ASE IT operations?

No

hey saumya,
congrats fir the offer letter.I too atteended accenture drive on 25 feb.i got the mail that ur shortlisted for further procedures nd asked to fill up the eaf form.so is it a confirmation that i am selected ? Tell me ur procedure which followed after interview.its really urgent as i hv other offer to join at 17 march.pls do reply.

Yes i got mail of confirmation and eaf form filling on 8th march,but after that no further mail

It’s okay. You are from which drive?

12th Feb Accenture drive in delhi

when did you gave your interview and when did you got that link…

1 Like

anyone got joining from 12feb bhubaneswar drive or conformation mail?

Hey Shehnaz from which drive you are?

Hey kundan when you attended the drive? Please let me know.

My drive was on 7th jan 2017

How was the button issue resolved?