Accenture Offer Letter?

Me 2 bro m with u

Yeah, bro dumping this much of candidates is not tolerable.

But I Just want to tell you one thing, For any IT company Joining is really completely depends upon Business requirements and projects only.

It will not depend upon how you performed in interview or either your verification.

2 Likes

Company also know the number of requirements buddy.

Whatever they did is professionally and ethically wrong but i m not sure about the legalsuit.
They have played it smartly. For oncampus students clg plays as a mediator and somewhat provides sureity. Our third play( i.e., elitmus) is useless in this regard, they never took any responsibility. Moreover we never got a written final confirmation from accenture regarding our selections. We dont have offer letters.

Guys kindly do something like #tag something wrong about accenture n try to trend it if it get trend n if any news channel gets that news they will do something atleast they will show their ethics

Guys atleast arnab ghoswami ko involve kr lenge to company ki band baj jayegi

2 Likes

kar Bhai kar sab tere saath hai

is the expected joining location mentioned in the offer letter’

Guys on Nov 4 I after my hr round I got a mail to upload my documents which consists of tasks to upload documents.i have done it.How many days it will take to approve tasks.what is meant by due date.can I expect the selection please tell me

What was your location for Accenture drive?? Is it off campus?

Yes it is off campus held in Hyderabad on nov4

Is your college name available in the list? What is the procedure?

Hi,
There is no college list criteria currently.
The process is simple -
Aptitude test, followed by interview next day for shortlisted candidates.

You’re selected ??

Yes, I was selected long back in January this year.

You’re selected for which post?

The same post for which the drive is, Application Development Associate

1 Like

after how many days did you get the mail to upload the documents after ur hr round

19th oct drive se ho kya tum?

no 20th