Accenture offer letter June 22

Yes ,you will definitely recieve mail regarding your offer letter just wait for some days.

Did u get another mail of different location & different joining date …I have got another mail of location kolkata & joining date is 19/08/2019 & told to accept it or reject…In the earlier mail I got the location bengaluru and date is 16/ 08/2019.I don’t know what’s happening …

I also got the mail regarding joining one in Kolkata on 19-08-2019 and another in Bangalore in 16-08-2019 .not understanding what’s going on and which joining location is correct.

So what did u do …will u accept it or reject it …or if I reject the offer for kolkata location …is my candidature got cancelled ?? Pls reply …do u contact with somebody

Can u give ur contact no. Plz

I mailed them regarding this but didn’t got any reply till now. My no. is 8292662915

I also mailed them & not received any reply till now…

I recieved only one mail of them to join in bangalore on 16 Aug…you should mail them and ask what to do after this…

did you get your exact joining location details?

They haven’t sent the exact location…

Did you get your offer letter now ?

anybody here who have joining on 16th aug and they got accurate accomodation details or the exact office location?

pdc3a is pune delivery centre 3a situated in Hinjewadi,Pune.
My joining city is bangalore.

Anybody who have their joining on 16th august in bangalore?