Accenture interview calls Delhi drive

Yup. Mine too🤘

Is there anyone who haven’t received interview call letter???

1 Like

@lakshay_3302270
Yes, everyone NOT from the college list, irrespective of their scores.

That is not possible bro.
Details are frozen after verification.

I don’t think after shortlisting they are going to do verification so seriously :thinking:

They do bro.
Don’t risk it by providing other college name.

I know a case where a guy gave higher marks for 12th. He went through and passed all rounds of coding, technical and hr. But when others got offer letter, he was sent an email stating, “during document verification he did not fulfill the criteria.”

Am not going to write any other college name that are listed in that list. What am saying is what if am going to remove my college/university name from my elitmus profile?
Because what I think is, this is the last possible way of getting call for candidate like me :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

Yes bro, you can try that.
Because our college is not in the God list means anyways we will not get the call. :smirk:

But the option is grayed out.
Try it and tell me. I will also test this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone got message or call letter from Accenture on 17th jan interview in bnglore???

U r talking for which drive bro?? Regarding which drive did u got the mail??

U got the mail for which date bro?? Wat is d place and date of drive for which u got the mail???

20 jan delhi

Wat is ur score bro???

Hi. In the docs check list; What is
6.b)Photocopy of consolidated Marks cards of all semesters of BE/MCA?
How is it different from 6.a) Photocopy of Individual semester marks cards ?

Im talking about the drive in Delhi on 20th Jan. and can u help me with this man?
In the docs check list; What is
6.b)Photocopy of consolidated Marks cards of all semesters of BE/MCA?
How is it different from 6.a) Photocopy of Individual semester marks cards ?

My college name is not in list of Accenture, and the status is still applied, has anyone got the call letter with this status for Delhi 20 Jan drive?

No bro…i think u wont…not sure bt as far i think.

Have you received the interview call letter?

Believe me bro,
If you college is not in the list, you will NOT get the call no matter what your score is.

Those who are from the list, they will get the call 100% if the score is 100+.

yes bro