Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing drive 21jan

please tell me about the information regarding the Accenture drive that was postponed on 19 NOV (location - Bangalore). does anyone have any information regarding rescheduled date of Accenture drive in Bangalore?? or is it over??

hey I’m new here. I’m having overall 167 pH score i.e 70+ percentile in each. but i dont know about the eLitmus process. Do companies will call me? Or should i apply to them? Please help me.

It is for engineers as it is based on networking. Not a BPO. So u should go for it.
n Secondly, for the long term career, if u enter any company, you can swap your profile if company consider you to be good for that… But as an initial job, it is no bad at all. Its experience counts.

no… it is the location for interview… not the job location. it wud be on your preference and their decision.

It is there … check the jobs. aj hi new post aayi h… just check it out.

you only have to apply, else they wont call.

Thank you @poornima_3058931.

verbal 75 with percentile 79.94, PS 30 with percentile 78.56, quant -30 with percentile 3.97…with these scores can i expect call from accenture??

@akshata_3223525 you got negative marks in one section so you have to appear again in the pH test

can i give elitmus exam with different email id ???

you can, but if they find out you will be banned further

plz help me how to solve problems in quant section?

When will accenture come for bangalore location?

how do they find out if i am the same person, do they match 12th/ Btech roll numbers?

they don’t have to match it, but your roll no. will be existed in database remember?