Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing drive 21jan

is these drive is happening only in Delhi not in banglore

with these scores can i expect a call from Accenture??

Yes u ll surely getā€¦

This Accenture drive in Delhi on 21st Jan is for IT operation.I was interested in Software Development. Will there be Accenture Drive for the software Development in the future?. If anybody has an idea, do comment.

Are you sure Beacuse some body told me that minimum 70% is required in each sectionā€¦

With these scores can i expect a call from Accenture??

This drive is in Delhi only.

Maybe. Thereā€™s a fair possibility.

Accenture only needs 60% overall in academics and eLitmus score 100+.
So, thereā€™s nothing like 70 percentile is required in each section.

I canā€™t say clearly about all companies but maybe Accenture and CGI will call.

I have ph score 100 will I get call letter from CGI and Accenture can anyone tell

For Accenture drive which is on 21st jan admit cards will be released till which dateā€¦??

Yeah ā€¦coz u need to score positive marks in all the section and over all 105-110 marks in 3 sections

I have 80% in my btech degree from i.t and 131 marks in ph testā€¦ will Accenture call me for this job??

how schould i prepare for elitmus

plz guide me

in education graduation and post graduation detailsā€¦i have to write % or
grade?

I have written %.
I think they ask for percentage and in case you are entering grade or CGPA, mention it.

Hi Nishank!!!
First of all if you have doubts like this, right away search it on the search bar of adda. I, myself, have posted it 4 times at least.
Well, for quant:
refer Arun Sharma(study and focus on 4-5 topics of your choice & attempt questions from prepared topics during test).
for logical reasoning refer:
elitmuszone.com( I suggest you to try to solve Cryptarithmetic, because it gives 30 marks straightaway if solved correctly).
I canā€™t suggest anything for verbal part because I havenā€™t prepared for it as I find this section of quant comparatively. But thereā€™s a strategy to score high in this part, that is, out of the three paragraph comprehension choose the smallest paragraph and solve it. Then solve the other 8 questions which are from grammar, paragraph jumbles, sentence correction etc. Donā€™t waste your time on other paragraph comprehension.
One more suggestion, divide your time for each section during test and must start with quant, followed by logical reasoning and then verbal. I have divided time as 45-50-25 for respective sections, but its up to you how you divide your 120 minutes.
Good Luck!!!
:slight_smile:

verbal 75 with percentile 79.94, PS 30 with percentile 78.56, quant -30 with percentile 3.97ā€¦with these scores can i expect call from accenture??