Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing drive 21jan

Did anyone get mail from elitmus that they can edit their interview location for Accenture drive from Bangalore to Delhi???

Is 8th sem candidates can apply in this accenture drive??

No…it is for 2016 passout.

Yes, I got today only.

is this drive for women candidates or wat??

1 Like

becos the last time . i think the drive was for only women candidates.maybe this time its for all.

will accenture give the call to those whose college name is not in there college list???
plsss help???

See the last drive got postponed which was on 19th nov.
Before that a drive was in Delhi on 23rd Sep. At the time of applying,it was written that “Women Candidates Are Encouraged” & during the drive they hired guys as well. So, I they are not hiring for women only as per my opinion.

Your second query:
If Accenture encloses college list along with the job description, then they call only them whose colleges are in list.
But if it is not enclosed with the job description, then they call anyone who meets their cut-off and eligibility criteria.

Ok thanks. But can you say that , is Associate IT operation is a good for long term career?? What exactly is the job profile ? Managing, analysing, or else. Because I think it’s not for engineering background… As im btech student , I asked regarding long term career.

Also I m 2016 btch(EE) pasout , p-h marks total - 166 . Will I get the call from dis . ???

Where is the drive going to happen on 21st jan?
Delhi or Bangalore?
Cnt understand which place to give

I don’t this much about this job profile, so I can’t suggest.
I have a score of 152 and 60% overall,I got call.
So, you will get call as per your score.

Drive is in Delhi only. On 18th jan,2017.
So you must choose preferred location for evaluation as Delhi.

Have you got the interview call for this drive???
My score is 166 overall. But I didn’t get!

Hello nidhi… I m EEE branch student. My ph score is in verbal score-90 and percentile is 89 , in quant score is 30 and percentile is 80.31 , in ps score is 7.5 and percentile is 46.33. Total ph score is 127.5. What are my chances of getting call and from which companies??

u got the call frm accenture for the jan drivee

i am writing again the test on 8th jan so if i get good score they will call me or not

No idea. But maybe they call.

No I didn’t got call for that drive yet.
Call letters are issued a week prior to interview.

Is it compulsory dat if will get selected in the interview …we have 2 join the company in delhi only ,we cant choose any other location??

My percentile 73-verbal,63-quant and 65-logical what are my chances for Accenture drive ? Please let me know

My ph score, in verbal score is 90 and percentile is 89, in quant score is 30 and percentile is 80.31 , in ps score is 7.5 and percentile is 46.33. Total score is 127.5. What are my chances of getting call and from which companies?? And my branch is EEE.