Accenture fake jobs

Oh you are great, You predicted something good job.

Bro we know the reality that we won’t get or we don’t have any chances.
Yesterday I saw on the Facebook group you were asking some girl to get information about our joining dates through their college placement committe or wether she can ask on campus query on behalf of you.

Really ?
When you have stopped waiting for Accenture than why are you asking here and there and after doing that you are posting here opposite of that.

I know there is very less chance of us getting offer letter now but will you stop doing all this. You are just creating bad environment for everyone who is still hoping for some good news.

2 Likes

Hey bro chill, Just ignore them and their posts, No need to reply or bother about those who post like this. Don’t reply anymore to those kind of posts.

I don’t understand how someone can say that we won’t get joining.
On what basis they are saying that ? Are they in contact with Accenture Selection Staff ?
Do they know the selection process of Accenture, how they select, in which month they give joining letters.

Exactly my point brother… We all have completed the task,
all our documents got verified and we have an account in Accenture portal
Now, Where does the question lies that its a fake job?? Its too much… We will get the joining as & when
there will be any requirement… They wont keep us on bench…
Better wait or prepare for some other jobs. We should not waste time in arguing on such trivial topic.
I hope this might suffice everyone…

only time will tell bro :smiley: . Your predictions won’t work

So u still think it will come?. Time will only make u regret for waiting

I am not only waiting but trying in other companies as well.
I am not that ■■■■■■ that I will wait only for one company, and ignore other companies.

LOOK there are only 2 cases.

CASE I : we will get joining
CASE II : we won’t get joining

And to be honest, I don’t support any of the two cases. I just believe that only time will tell. I don’t support any of the case.

and you said that I will regret, why ??
Explain me how will I regret waiting. I have also applied in other companies as well, so I am trying to get placed in other companies as well. So your statement that I am waiting is incorrect.

2 Likes

Hey people just ignore those who is going on telling that we will not get joining, let them post everywhere, Those people only wasting time in writing everywhere that we will not get joining.

did you got the joining?becoause i am also in same situation.

did u get the joining letter?

No we didn’t get the offer letter ,but I am a probationary officer in Bank now😊

Oh congrats but they made u fool

They don’t give offer letter to all selected students?

Yes they denied all of us. And I am happy now that they denied, I have better salary and a secure job now.
Accenture does this every year😂. Better not to relay on this and prepare for other companies.

Hey till now also you didn’t get your joining?

Accenture is fake