Accenture fake jobs

well m losing hopes with accenture as well, seems like a publicity stunt to me now

when was ur drive

Yes me and also my friend filled the EAF provided by accenture itself. So what r the chances of joining? Are we selected? I attended the 25th Feb drive

1 Like

IDK if anybody got joining from 8th feb banaglore Drive. I am also selected from 8th feb 2k17 banglore drive but no any response yet.

They will not give us joining anymore

Yes, we will get joining.

1 Like

Hello bro if you had feeling like this, just stick it with yourself. Don’t say that We will not get joining.

If you all have too much belief then why they are giving reply to most of us that they don’t have any requirement now

They dont reply, those replies are automatic. Staying positive or negative is upto you but all of us got to have patience.

Really then why they reply differently for different queries

Whatever the query they have only two kinds of replies .1. Candidature in progress. 2.No requirement. You can check anywhere people will get only these two kinds of replies. Nothing more than that.

1 Like

Exactly

From these reply we can’t decide anything

U said that we can’t decide anything…
So y r u deciding that we didn’t get joining.

Through this kind of replies they are indirectly saying that they will not take us on board

Bro again, why don’t you try in some other company, why are you stuck with Accenture?
Again you are spreading the negativity.

Only two things will happen either they will take us onboard or they will never ever gives us the joining.
so, we all are prepared for the same.

1 Like

Oh My God, Mr. Pinaki please don’t post anymore like this, Either we will get our joining or not, leave it ,If you are sure that you won’t get joining then try for another opportunities.

2 Likes

if you are so confident that Accenture won’t onboard you then just move on and be indifferent towards any post related to Accenture.
We all know the possibilities and probabilities.But bro keep ur views and intuitions to yourself. U are being very impatient which is totally fine but stop irritating everyone.

6 Likes

They will not give joining

Thanks for your information. After that guy Mr. Pinaki you started this, very fine.