Accenture ASE-IO profile | 2016 batch | calls , interviews, offers and joinings

3rd june…Do you know why have they sent such a mail? I totally hv no clue that’s y

it’s okay no need to worry…
i remember last time also some of us got something like that.
so you do just one thing follow the process, they have mentioned in the mail.

Ok…is this leads to the same career page as you told before?

I mean to check our job satus

Hi chanchal, Wht was ur preferred location?

I don’t think so. acc to me its for the login portal where tasks are given but i am not sure about it.

Gurgaon

Hi Pinki, I tried to log in as u mentioned but it shows Invalid user login. Please let me know what to do?

Congrats chanchal…

U tried to login in career website?

Yeah… I tried in career website.

Have you got your joining date?

Have u entered the same email id in user id field as u used during your interview process?

Yes the same id and password

Pls do sign in under the already applied to a job then click on forget password and after getting password .again login with the email id and password then there should be no problem.

Ok thanks

Password?do you have passsword

They gave me a password while uploading documents that I’m using.

I tried as u said. It shows Invalid id. It worked for u may be because u got offer letter.

No,it is nothing to do with offer letter. I think you are using password that they have given you for login into the portal where tasks are to be submitted.
But that password will not work in this login .in this firstly you have to create an password by clicking on forgot password and then set your password which you will do. after that when you will login you will see your job related info like id ,status etc…