Accenture ASE-IO profile | 2016 batch | calls , interviews, offers and joinings

Yeah I’m using that they have given for login in to portal… Will do as u say… Thank u so much for your response… :relaxed:

Hi Pinki after getting the offer letter original documents verification will be done again? Or will they take any of our original documents?

Congratulation guys those who got the offer letter. Hope we all remaining also get the offer letter early.

you will get it by aug-sept…for ASE profile you need to wait

How do you know ?

before d drive??? be4 d drive how can i b selected.?
and after attending the drive i got a mail from accenture lyk congratulations you have completed all the rounds.

no dear. as i said m compltly relying on accenture

u got any kinda mails after dat devika ???

I got the congratulation mail before the drive :joy::joy: after that my portal got blocked then i after month or two i received a password reset mail by accenture

those who have got such mails did they recv offer letter ???

u got d offer letter???

No…jus 1 mail regarding that…are u from 3rd June drive?

Oh ok.

No it’s only me who’s left

After how many days of accepting the offer letter will they give the joining date and location?

No,they told us to bring copies of the marksheets but yes you should have all your originals with you at the time of joining in the company.

@deepansha_3231698
i also got the congratulation mail before the drive but at that time there was some problem in the accenture’s server that’s why many of us who applied for the post got it .

I got joining on 28th june at bangalore yeastrday only… i m from 3rd june drive.

Did you get your offer letter on 9th june also? Or the day before yesterday onlyy?

yes,i got one on 9th june and again on 20th june.